I was trying to stay away from emotional bummer type posts, but whatever. I feel like crying right now and can't help it. I think I might have cried a little bit earlier but I couldn't exactly tell because my allergies are so bad I just know I'm dripping like I'm crying. LOL. This could be a cold too. I dunno.
The kids came home from church and I had hoped I could hop on here and post a little bit but no...it was all baby care, which is fine and I love but then they bombard me and any few seconds I thought I could have alone is shattered. I guess that isn't as much of a big deal (I know, my last post I said it came with the territory). But. All of the events I take care of myself. Everything concerning the household is mine to deal with. To include everything seven kids have going on. Yikes. Not only is it overwhelming but it's not fair. I begged the Old Man to finish that stupid truck months and months ago. Just like everything else it's procrastinated. He thinks he will actually fix his Oldsmobile one day. Hah! Even if he HAD the time, he would squander it. I seriously love him, but I am seriously annoyed with him.
The special time he has with his newborn son is gone. It really bothers me. I guess it doesn't bother him because he doesn't seem to act like it does. I keep begging and pleading for him to finish, but whatever he is doing is just taking forever. I hope it's worthwhile. Personally, nothing would be worth taking this much time away from my kids and putting my wife under this much stress. Oh yeah, it was going on while I was hot and miserable and pregnant too. It's been like the "truck from hell" in my opinion, but then I get the feeling he is outside watching television a whole lot while I take care of the kids too. I know I shouldn't slam him but he took on the project knowing I didn't want this same scenario as every other pregnancy. I told him that was the "conditions" way beforehand. It's a huge strain on my marriage right now. He get's pissy when I'm like "get out there, you have a truck to work on". He put himself in this situation since he's had MONTHS to work on it.
Ah, better....just needed to get that out. I guess girls night out at Bunco won't be happening either. I really needed the break. Damn. Upside is--I get to know our kids like the back of my hand. He has no clue about too much. This was a similar discussion when Eddie fell down the stairs and he refused to stay home to help.
No comments:
Post a Comment